Effective March 1, 2019, the Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation (OPOR) will no longer issue paper license verifications. License verifications are available, free of charge, on OPOR’s official database, https://www.pfr.maine.gov/ALMSOnline/ALMSQuery/Welcome.aspx.This database is updated in real time as changes occur.The Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation considers this information to be a secure, primary source for license verification.
- Chiropractor (PDF)
- Chiropractor by Endorsement (PDF) - If you are actively licensed as a chiropractor in another state.
- Chiropractic Acupuncture Authority (PDF)
- Certified Chiropractic Assistant (PDF)
- Temporary Certified Chiropractic Assistant (PDF)
- Temporary Chiropractic Intern (PDF)
- Reinstatement Chiropractic Assistant (PDF)
- Reinstatement Acupuncture Authority (PDF)
- Reinstatement Chiropractor (PDF)
Active and Retired Military and Military Spouses
- Temporary License for Active Duty Service Members, Veterans Recently Separated from Service and Their Spouses/Domestic Partners (PDF)
- Click here for more information and resources