Effective March 1, 2019, the Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation (OPOR) will no longer issue paper license verifications. License verifications are available, free of charge, on OPOR’s official database, https://www.pfr.maine.gov/ALMSOnline/ALMSQuery/Welcome.aspx.This database is updated in real time as changes occur.The Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation considers this information to be a secure, primary source for license verification.
Many of our services are now available online:
- Apply for a License
- Check the Status of an Application
- Renew or Reinstate a License
- Obtain a License Verification Effective March 1, 2019 the Office no longer issues paper license verifications. License verifications are available free of charge online
- Request a copy of your license
- Update contact information
- Change Account Information change your password or secret question
Active and Retired Military and Military Spouses
- Temporary License for Active Duty Service Members, Veterans Recently Separated from Service and Their Spouses/Domestic Partners (PDF)
- Click here for more information and resources
- Replacement License Request Form (PDF)
- Credit Card Authorization Form (PDF)
To authorize payment of fees by Visa or MasterCard.
- Verification of Clinical Veterinary Medicine Experience Waiver of Examination Form (PDF)