Board of Pharmacy - Frequently Asked Questions - Company

Can a Maine licensed mail order pharmacy, contact lens supplier, manufacturer, or wholesale distributor change ownership and just send written notification to the board?

No. Company change of ownership requires the filing of a new application. Licenses are not transferable Pursuant to the Maine Pharmacy Act 32 MRS § 13752.

I cannot find my license certificate. Can you send me a duplicate?
You may request a duplicate license online. There is no charge to have a replacement emailed to you from within a few minutes of your request.