Notice Regarding License Verification Requests (PDF)
Effective March 1, 2019, the Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation (OPOR) will no longer issue paper license verifications. License verifications are available, free of charge, on OPOR’s official database, https://www.pfr.maine.gov/ALMSOnline/ALMSQuery/Welcome.aspx?board=4400. This database is updated in real time as changes occur. The Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation considers this information to be a secure, primary source for license verification.
Many of our services are now available online:
- Download the Standard/Endorsement License Application (PDF)
- Download the Residential License Application (PDF)
- Download the Reinstatement Application (PDF) (Only for licenses expired 91 Days to 2 Years)
- Credit Card Authorization Form (PDF) - To authorize payment of fees by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express
- Certificate of Podiatric Education Form (PDF)