Publications and Maps
- Allagash Wilderness Waterway - Campsite photos on Google Earth*
Allagash Wilderness Waterway Videos
An introduction and eight topic sections are available.
Watch in whole or in part by selecting the topic of your choice. (Total viewing time is 71 minutes.)
- ATV Trails
- Boating Facilities, Maine Public- Google Earth Map*
- Boating - Navigational Aid Map - State installed or maintained on lakes - on Google Earth*
- Boating - State Sponsored and Assisted Boat Access Sites (PDF 128KB)
- Boating - Public Boat Launches in searchable online table.
- Campground Maps plus campground photos on Google Earth
- Conservation Lands in Maine
- Geology - Geologic Facts and Localities by the Maine Geological Survey
- Multi-Use Rail Trails - use our Search Feature
- Public Lands Regions Map & Contact Information (PDF 431KB)
- Park Search Feature to
- Also check the Maine Trail Finder link at each Park and Public Lands homepage.
- Snowmobile Trails
* To view our Google Earth Maps you will need to install the free Google Earth on your computer.
Publications and Reports
- Annual Reports
- Boat Facilities Strategic Plan
- Forest Legacy Program - Documents
- Management Plans - this webpage includes in development, recently adopted, and completed plans.
- State Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan (SCORP)
State Park & Public Lands brochures
- Allagash Wilderness Waterway (32x18 inches, PDF 4MB)
- Androscoggin Riverlands 24x9 inches, PDF 1.7MB)
- Aroostook State Park (24x18 inches, PDF 2MB)
- Bigelow Preserve & Flagstaff Lake Public Land (24x18 inches, PDF 2MB)
- Cobscook Bay State Park (16x9 inches, PDF 1MB)
- Cutler Coast Public Land (16x9 inches, PDF 1.25MB)
- Deboullie Public Land (24x18 inches, PDF 7MB)
- Dodge Point Public Land (16x9 inches, PDF 871KB)
- Grafton Notch State Park & Mahoosuc Public Land (24x18 inches, PDF 1.5MB)
- Lily Bay State Park (24x9 inches, PDF 846KB)
- Machias River Corridor (16x9 inches, PDF 1.2MB)
- Moosehead Lake Shoreline Public Land (24x18 inches, PDF 4MB)
- Mount Blue State Park & Tumbledown Public Land (24x18 inches, PDF 1.6MB)
- Nahmakanta Public Land (24x18 inches, PDF 3MB)
- Peaks-Kenny State Park (16x9 inches, PDF 1MB)
- Penobscot River Corridor & Seboomook Public Land (24x18 inches, PDF 1.9MB)
- Seboomook Public Lands See Penobscot River Corridor above.
- Quoddy Head State Park (24x9 inches, PDF 882KB)
- Rangeley Lake State Park (24x9 inches, PDF 890KB)
- Rocky Lake Public Land (24x9 inches, PDF 3MB)
- Roque Bluffs State Park (16x9 inches, PDF 750KB)
- Seboeis Public Land (24x9 inches, PFD 1.5MB)
- Shackford Head State Park (16x9 inches, PDF 614KB)
- Wolfe's Neck Woods State Park (24x9 inches, PDF 1.4MB)
- Outdoors in Maine full-size version (32x18 inches, PDF 6MB) - an overview of Maine State Parks, Historic Sites and Public Lands.
- Outdoors in Maine mini-guide 8-1/2x11 inches, PDF 906KB)
- Passport Program
- Your Maine Lands (20x28 inches, PDF 3MB) - an overview of Maine's Public Lands.