DACF Home → Bureaus & Programs → Maine Forest Service
Maine Forest Service
- 2/26/2023: National Invasive Species Awareness Week: Tapped out?
- 2/25/2023: National Invasive Species Awareness Week: Visit Some Beeches
- 2/24/2023: National Invasive Species Awareness Week: Learn How To Spot a Sucker
Calendar of Events
- March 23, 2023 : Stewardship Forester & Tree Farm Inspector Workshop - Ellsworth
- March 24, 2023 : A Review of Recent Spruce Budworm Activity in Maine
- March 27, 2023 : Browntail Moth Management Training
Several Maine Forest Service programs are wholly or partially funded by the USDA Forest Service under various authorities.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)
To file a complaint of discrimination: write
USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights
Room 326-W, Whitten Building
14th and Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20250-9410
or call (202)720-5964 (voice or TDD).
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.