Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP)
MEMA administers Nonprofit Security Grants in Maine.
FY2023 Nonprofit Security Grant Program Application Instructions
- Download and review the the FY2023 NSGP NOFO (pdf), the 2023 NSGP Subapplicant Quick Start Guide (pdf), and the FY2023 Applicant Guidance (pdf).
- Complete an Investment Justification (see the 2023 NSGP Applicant Guidance for details).
- Complete a Vulnerability/Risk Assessment (see the 2023 NSGP Applicant Guidance for details).
- Provide a Mission Statement at time of application.
- Provide a completed State of Maine W-9 and Vendor Authorization Form or the Organization's State of Maine Vendor Code at time of application.
- Review and follow the MEMA Grant Application Portal Sign Up and Profile Instructions (pdf).
- Review and follow the NSGP Grant Application Portal Instructions (pdf).
- Reminder: All required documents must be uploaded through the MEMA Grant Portal in order to complete the applications process.
NSGP FY2023 Application, Guidance, and Other Information
- FY2023 Subapplicant Quick Start Guide (pdf)
- FY2023 NSGP Investment Justification Template (pdf) (To access this document, please save the file to your device first. Then, open your Adobe PDF reader and open the Investment Justification file from within the Adobe product.)
- FY2023 NSGP Grant Application Submission Portal Instructions (pdf)
- FY2023 NSGP MEMA Grant Portal (web link)
- State of Maine W-9 & Vendor Authorization Form (pdf)
NSGP Reimbursement Requests
NSGP Request for Reimbursement Form (pdf)
NSGP Request for Reimbursement Form Instructions (pdf)
NSGP Reimbursement Request Submission Webform (link)
NSGP Reimbursement Request Submission Webform Instructions (pdf)
Note: If downloading forms, please utilize Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or other browser options.
NSGP FY2022 Application, Guidance, and Other Information
FY2022 DHS Notice of Funding Opportunity (pdf)
FY2022 NSGP MEMA Grant Portal (link)
NSGP FY2021 Guidance and Resources
2021 Notice of Funding Opportunity NSGP Fiscal Year 2021 (pdf)
FY2021 NSGP MEMA Grant Portal (link)
MEMA NSGP Grant Portal
MEMA Grant Application Portal Sign Up and Profile Instructions (pdf)
NSGP Specific Authorized Equipment List (xls)
Preparedness Grants Manual (link)
How to Obtain an Unique Identity ID (link)
Vulnerability Self-Assessment Tool (pdf)
For more information about Maine's Nonprofit Security Grant Program, please contact us.