Maine Adult Education, Office of Adult Education provides program administrators with information and strategies that promote success in managing adult learning.
- Data Collection: Information on adult education data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Grants & State Subsidy: Grants and funding are available to support adult basic education, college readiness, and literacy activities.
- Policies & Regulations: High-quality learning experiences are made possible through policies and regulations that improve and strengthen adult education programming.
- WIOA Resources: This page provides information and resources for service providers to assist with the implementation of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.
- AEFLA Technical Guide
- Maine College Career Access (MCCA) Guidance for 2023-2024