How to Request GED and HiSET™ Transcripts

If you earned a GED or HiSET™ in Maine, you can request GED and HiSET transcripts using the DiplomaSender website. DiplomaSender provides a single-source, internet-based service to accurately manage all high school equivalency testing and diploma data in an environment that is secure and accessible.

Go to DiplomaSender Website

If you need a transcript for an Adult High School Diploma, please contact the Maine adult education program where you earned the diploma.

Maine Adult Education Directory