Note: Although adopted rules are posted on the Secretary of State website, there is always a delay between the effective date and the date it is posted on the Secretary of State website. Therefore, the Office for Family Independence posts recently adopted rules here until they are posted on the Secretary of State website.
All DHHS rules posted on or after January 5, 2023 are available on the DHHS Rulemaking page.
Secretary of State Policies/Rules
Below are links to the rules covering the Office for Family Independence.
For a complete listing of DHHS policies and rules including the proposed rules please visit DHHS Rulemaking page.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Rules (Word) - Chapter 301
- Public Assistance Manual (Word) (TANF - Temporary Assistance for Needy Families) - Chapter 331
- ASPIRE Program Rules (Word) (ASPIRE – Additional Support for People in Retraining and Employment) - Chapter 607
- HOPE Manual (Word) (Higher Opportunity for Pathways to Employment (HOPE) Program Rules) – Chapter 330
- Food Supplement – Employment and Training (FSET) Program Rules (Word) – Chapter 609
- MaineCare Eligibility Manual (Medicaid) – Chapter 332
- Child Support (Word)
- General Assistance Manual (Word) - Chapter 323