How Do I...?
- Access DHHS Coronavirus Resources?
- Apply for Food Supplement?
- Register as a Certified Nursing Assistant?
- Order Maine birth, death, marriage, or divorce certificates?
- Find MaineCare member information?
- Make a report to Adult Protective Services?
- Make a report to Child Protective Services?
- Become a foster parent (resource parent)?
- Report fraud?
- 7/14/2021 Maine DHHS Bolsters Public Awareness Campaign Encouraging Safe Storage of Medications
- 7/13/2021 COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic Opens at Portland International Jetport
- 7/7/2021 DHHS Launches MaineMOM Program
- 6/29/2021 Maine CDC Reports Case of Powassan Virus
- 7/1/2021State Budget Improves Health Care and Pandemic Recovery in Maine
- 6/23/2021DHHS Intensifies Support for Health and Safety During Current Phase of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 6/22/2021Maine DHHS Publishes Health Care Worker COVID-19 Vaccination Rates
- 6/9/2021DHHS Announces Preliminary Plan to Improve Home and Community Based Services for Mainers Living with Disabilities
- 6/2/2021“Shot to Get Outdoors” Incentives Provided to 5,365 Maine Residents