How Do I...?
- Access DHHS Coronavirus Resources?
- Apply for Food Supplement?
- Register as a Certified Nursing Assistant?
- Order Maine birth, death, marriage, or divorce certificates?
- Find MaineCare member information?
- Make a report to Adult Protective Services?
- Make a report to Child Protective Services?
- Become a foster parent (resource parent)?
- Report fraud?
- 9/29/2022 Maine CDC shares advice on how to avoid tick bites this fall
- 9/26/2022 Maine Residents May Now Order Free COVID-19 Tests Every Month Through Project ACT
- 9/22/2022 DHHS Issuing $11 Million to Support Services for Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- 9/20/2022 Browntail Moth Hairs Pose a Risk for Fall Outdoor Activities
- 9/15/2022Maine DHHS Announces $13.6 Million in New Grants to Support Maine’s Child Care Providers
- 8/25/2022DHHS Launches New Dashboard Highlighting Services By the Numbers
- 8/16/2022DHHS Implements $54 Million Investment in New MaineCare Rates
- 7/28/2022MaineCare Support Leads to Jump in Housing Access for Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- 7/27/2022Improving Responsiveness to Requests for Public Information