The Maine Bureau of Insurance provides on this page all of the information necessary to register a Risk Retention Group. Contact us if you have questions or are unable to find what you are looking for.
- Registration Information (PDF)
- Registration Application (DOC)
- Registration Requirements (PDF)
- Director and Officer Updates and Changes information (PDF)
Service of Process
Update Registration Information
Maine Revenue Services is the state agency responsible for the processing of premium tax returns and related information for Risk Retention Groups.
Requesting Confidential Treatment of Documents
- Title 24-A M.R.S.A. Chapter 72-A (Maine Liability Risk Retention Act)
- Title 36 M.R.S.A. 2513-A (Tax on Premiums of Risk Retention Groups)
The documents on this page are also available in hard copy by contacting the Bureau.