Consulting Firm Licensure

The Maine Bureau of Insurance is now accepting the National Association of Insurance Commissioner's uniform applications for both resident and non-resident Consulting Firm licensing and Consulting Firms who must designate a home state.

The links to the paper application below will connect you to the National Insurance Producer Registry's web site which contains the applications. Before filling out the application, please be sure to review the Matrix of Business Rules for Maine, which is also available at that site.

Resident Consulting Firm

Non-resident Consulting Firm