The following are the forms that the Maine Department of Education Student Transportation team requires.
- EFT-00 Transfer Bus to Another District
- EFT-17 School Bus Purchase Request
- EFT-18 Superintendent Authorization to Purchase Bus
- EFT-19 School Bus Cancellation Report
- EFT-20 School Bus Purchase Report
- EFT-21 Transportation Safety and Training Annual Data Report
- EFT-24 Transportation Vehicle Annual Data Report
- EFM-43 Transportation Out of District Special Education, Homeless and CTE Data Report
Transportation Data Reporting
The Maine DOE NEO transportation module collects school transportation reports that public schools are required to report to the state. It is also a tool that school administrators can use to develop transportation plans and share data with school boards. The district superintendent, business manager, and transportation director should have access to NEO Transportation.
Districts are encouraged to review the Maine DOE NEO DC&R Reporting Calendar to check report submission dates and the status of transportation reports.