Looking for information on HOW to implement social and emotional learning in classrooms?
- Teaching and Learning Academic Content
- Protecting Mental Health
- Fostering A Sense of Belonging
- Growing Curiosity
- Deepening Collaborative and Individual Problem-Solving Skills
- Strengthening Our Knowledge Of Ourselves And Others
The Benefits Of Building Social & Emotional Intelligence Are As Powerful For Adults As For Children.
Professional Learning Modules
These modules are designed by the MDOE for individual or group ADULT learning.
If you would like for one of the Maine Department of Education's SEL Specialists to present or support you in planning to share this content, please contact us.
- Emotional Intelligence 101
- What is SEL & Why Does It Matter?
- Social and Emotional Skill Progression in Preschool (Edutopia, 11/2/22)
- Curiosity & Co-Regulation In The Classroom (MSMA 10-28-22)
To Support Adults
- Mindful Inquiry
- Mindful Body Scan
- Mindful Loving Kindness Practice
- Riding The Wave
- Mindful Audio Practices - Kellie Doyle Bailey, MDOE SEL
Social & Emotional Learning Resources
- 2-min Training & Conflict Resolution Tool From kindmind
- KindMind Conflict Resolution Tool
Creators of Social Emotional Learning Resources
Maine Creators of Social Emotional Learning Resources
Creators of Social Emotional Learning Resources Oriented Towards Educator Awareness
Creators of Social Emotional Learning Resources Oriented Towards Students
- Common Sense Media – SEL in Digital Life Resource
- Collaborative for Academic and Social Emotional Learning (CASEL)