Request an Accommodation

Please contact MHRC at (207) 624-6290 if you need an accommodation in order to attend your appointment or hearing. If you have already filed a complaint with MHRC, please speak to the Investigator assigned to your case about any accommodations you need in order to fully participate in the process.