Certified Residential Medication Aid (CRMA)
The Certified Residential Medication Aide (CRMA) training is designed for unlicensed workers. Successful completion of this course satisfies Departmental training requirements for workers who wish to pass medications in certain assisted housing programs.
CRMA Curriculum Materials
- CRMA Cover (PDF)
- Introduction (PDF)
- Unit 1 - CRMA Roles (PDF)
- Unit 2 - Pharmacology Administration (PDF)
- Unit 3 - Body Systems (PDF)
- Combined Presentation (PDF)| PowerPoint
8-Hour Recertification Course
- Introduction/Guidelines Document (PDF) - This document explains the re-certification curriculum and gives guidelines to instructors
- Recertification - Fortiter Study Guide (Word)
Additional CRMA Resources
Materials to assist the instructor in modifying and focusing on the areas of practice based on the population the participant will be serving.
Personal Support Specialist (PSS)
The Personal Support Specialist (PSS) training is designed for unlicensed entry-level workers. Successful completion of this course satisfies Departmental training requirements for direct care workers for certain home care programs and residential care facilities.
2019 Personal Support Specialist Curriculum
The Division of Licensing and Certification (DLC) is pleased to announce that it has completed an update of the Personal Support Specialist (PSS) curriculum. Below are several documents containing information about this new curriculum and the transition period.
- PSS Announcement Letter (PDF)
- PSS Procedures Crosswalk (PDF)
- PSS Training Curriculum (PDF)
- PSS Instructor Attestation Form (PDF)