Department of Health and Human Services
221 State Street
Augusta, ME 04333
TTY: Maine relay 711
- Program comments/questions - Submit a question or comment concerning any DHHS service or program.
- District office locations and directions - Local offices that provide services to the public.
- Department telephone directory
- Reporting fraud
- Requesting a hard copy of a document
- Site feedback - help us improve our site
- For Freedom of Access Act (“FOAA”) Inquires contact: Kevin Wells, General Counsel, in the Commissioner’s Office of the Department of Human Services via phone: (207) 287-3707.
If you are a member of the news media and need immediate assistance during or outside of business hours, please contact:
Allegations of fraud or attempted fraud involving funds, including Food Stamps, administered by the Department of Health and Human Services should be sent to:
- Fraud, Investigation and Recovery
11 State House Station
Augusta, Maine 04333-0011
The phone numbers for this office is 1-866-348-1129. TTY: (207) 287-6948. Further questions can also be submitted by e-mail.
For Freedom of Access Act ("FOAA") Inquires contact: Kevin Wells, General Counsel, in the Commissioner’s Office of the Department of Human Services via phone: (207) 287-3707. For additional information about FOAA, visit the Your Right to Know : The Maine Freedom of Access Act page