How Do I...?
- Access DHHS Coronavirus Resources?
- Apply for Food Supplement?
- Register as a Certified Nursing Assistant?
- Order Maine birth, death, marriage, or divorce certificates?
- Find MaineCare member information?
- Make a report to Adult Protective Services?
- Make a report to Child Protective Services?
- Become a foster parent (resource parent)?
- Report fraud?
- Maine CDC Recognizes Hepatitis Awareness Month
- Maine CDC confirms death from Powassan virus disease
- Maine Child Who Tested Positive for Measles Was Not Infectious
- Maine DHHS and Maine Child Welfare Action Network Release Child Safety and Family Well-Being Plan
- Maine CDC Marks Lyme Disease Awareness Month with “Tick Free ME” Tips
- 4/7/2023DHHS Advances Health Care Workforce Development Strategy
- 3/30/2023DHHS Achieves Progress on MaineCare Rate Reform
- 3/8/2023Help with Food Costs as Extra COVID SNAP Funds End
- 2/28/2023DHHS Awards First Round of Grants for Innovative Projects Supporting People with Disabilities
- 2/21/2023Annual Report Shows Direct Support Workforce Stabilizing as Progress Continues on Long-Term Care Initiatives