Home → Coordination-Communication Workgroup
Coordination and Communication Workgroup
The Communication/Coordination Workgroup seeks to continually improve GeoLibrary outreach relations with federal, state, county, and local governments, academia, non-profits, private industry, and the general public, by way of documenting and promoting the activities of the GeoLibrary through various media delivery methods. The workgroup also seeks to educate people about the importance of GIS and using geographic data to solve problems, find new data contributors to the GeoLibrary, and obtain a wide base of support for the efforts of the GeoLibrary.
- Patrick Cunnigham, Board Member, Blue Marble Geographics
- Nate Kane, Board Member, Maine Department of Transportation
- Dan Walters, USGS Liason
- Claire Kiedrowski, President, Kappa Mapping
- Gretchen Heldmann, Town of Hampden
- Nicole Cyr, James W. Sewall CO.