Home → Air Quality → Permits, Licenses, Certifications → Sprague Operating Resources LLC, South Portland
Sprague Operating Resources LLC, South Portland
Sprague Operating Resources LLC has applied to amend their air emission license to incorporate the provisions of their recent consent decree with EPA.
Below is a summary of key project submittals and deadlines. Project documents will be linked below as they become available. Please continue to check back here for updates.
- Application Received by the Department - 3/10/2021 (deadline 3/16/2021) Sprague Operating Resources LLC Application (PDF)
- Application Accepted for Processing - 3/11/2021 Application Acceptance Letter (PDF)
- The draft air emission license amendment was provided to the publicpublic on May 4, 2021, to review and provide comments to the Department.
- The Department held a public meeting on the draft license amendment on June 9, 2021. This meeting was to receive input from the public on the draft air emission license amendment.
Due to the restrictions designed to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus Disease, this meeting was held virtually using Zoom. Meeting Agenda.
Recording of Public Meeting
- The deadline to submit public comments on the draft was June 23, 2021. Comments Received on the Draft Air Emission License Amendment.
- Final License Amendment Issuance
The Department issued the final air emission license amendment to Sprague Operating Resources LLC on June 29, 2021, and prepared a Response to Comment document.