The Environmental and Occupational Health Program provides resources and advice to the citizens of Maine on air quality.
- Ambient Air Guidelines: The Maine Department of Environmental Protection
- Air Quality Forecast: The Maine Department of Environmental Protection
- Minimal Risk Levels: The Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry
- Air Quality Information: The U.S. CDC
- Maine Air Quality Data: The Maine Tracking Network has data about ozone and particulate matter for Maine counties and the state.