Registrations and Renewals must be submitted through the online portal.
- Instructions for creating an account [PDF]
- Instructions for using the portal to submit registrations [PDF]
- More information about registering products in Maine [LINK]
Questions can be directed to email@example.com or by calling BPC at 207-287-2731.
Individuals can use the online portal to apply for exams and licenses, renew licenses, and track continuing education credits. Companies* can use the online portal to add employees and work on their behalf; and apply for distributor and contracting firm licenses.
- Instructions for creating an account if you already exist in our system [PDF]
- Instructions for creating an account if you do not exist in our system [PDF]
- More information about applicator licensing in Maine [LINK]
- More information about distributor licensing in Maine [LINK]
* Please note that in this system, every license is associated with a company/agency. For this purpose, a company/agency is any organization, including farms, towns, golf courses, etc., even if they only have one employee. BPC will grant access to individual(s) to work on behalf of the company. Notify BPC if you need access to your company's data.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling BPC at 207-287-2731.