Notice Regarding License Verification Requests (PDF)
Effective March 1, 2019, the Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation (OPOR) will no longer issue paper license verifications. License verifications are available, free of charge, on OPOR’s official database, https://www.pfr.maine.gov/ALMSOnline/ALMSQuery/Welcome.aspx?board=4430. This database is updated in real time as changes occur. The Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation considers this information to be a secure, primary source for license verification.
- Radiologic Technologist License Application or Add an Authority Application (PDF)
- Temporary Radiologic Technologist (PDF) (This application is for graduating students who have not passed the exam yet)
- Limited Radiographer (PDF)
- Trainee Radiographer (PDF)
- Reinstatement (PDF)
- Credit Card Authorization Form (PDF) - To authorize payment of fees by Visa or MasterCard.
- Trainee Clinical Form