LPA Certification Training and Course Material
Any organization wanting to manage a federally funded transportation project must assign a full-time, certified employee to oversee it. The next certification training is May 8, 2024 at the Senator Inn, in Augusta. Click here to download the registration form.
If you have questions about LPA Certification, please contact Mike Laberge, MaineDOT’s Local Projects Coordinator, by phone 207-624-3508 or by e-mail at Michael.Laberge@maine.gov.
LPA Certification Lists
Local Project Administration certification is valid for 4 years. Below are listings of currently certified local project administrators and consultants.
Listed below are presentations for the November 1, 2023 training.
- Administration and Finance (PDF)
- Selection of Consultants (PDF)
- Project Delivery and Design (PDF)
- Environmental Review (PDF)
- Right-of-Way Process (PDF)
- Utility Coordination (PDF)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (PDF)
- Civil Rights Programs (PDF)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprises Program (PDF)
- Davis-Bacon Act (PDF)
- Construction Administration (PDF)