Rockland Terminal Parking Info
Parking is located next to the terminal and is a pay-in-lane automated lot. Parking may not be reserved. Spaces are limited and are on a first come first serve basis, even for prepaid discount parkers. We recommend you arrive early during the busy summer season.
Overflow parking may be found at Rockland Municipal Lots at the following locations:
- Oceanside High School: 400 Broadway, Rockland, ME 04861 (seasonal available June 1 - Labor Day)
- Buoy Park: 1L1 Park Dr, Rockland, ME 04841
- Harbor Park: S Main St, Rockland, ME 04841
- Thorndike Parking Lot, off of Tilson Avenue
- $12 per day for a 24-hour period
- $60 per week
- $115 per 30 days
- $165 per 90 days
- $210 winter
- $105 College Students with valid college ID (valid from day after Labor Day to May 14)
- $390 Annual
A $10 Access Card enables customers who have purchased long term discount parking to come and go as long as space is available.
The Access Card can be renewed annually. There is a $10 fee for replacing a lost or damaged card.
The discounted rates and access cards may be purchased at the Rockland Terminal.