Rockland Terminal Parking Info
Parking is located next to the terminal and is a pay-in-lane automated lot. Parking may not be reserved. Spaces are limited and are on a first come first serve basis, even for prepaid discount parkers. We recommend you arrive early during the busy summer season.
Overflow parking may be found at Rockland Municipal Lots at the following locations:
- Buoy Park: 1L1 Park Dr, Rockland, ME 04841
- Harbor Park: S Main St, Rockland, ME 04841
- Thorndike Parking Lot, off of Tilson Avenue
- $10 per day for a 24-hour period
- $50 per week
- $95 per 30 days
- $135 per 90 days
- $325 - Annual discount from May 14th to May 14th of the following year
- $175 - Winter discount from October 16th to May 14th of the following year
A $10 Access Card enables customers who have purchased long term discount parking to come and go as long as space is available.
The Access Card can be renewed annually. There is a $10 fee for replacing a lost or damaged card.
The discounted rates and access cards may be purchased at the Rockland Terminal.