Tri-County CareerCenter - Bangor
COVID-19 concerns require social distancing.
Job hunting isn't always easy, whether you’re looking for your first job, trying to find another job or striving for a better job. Maine CareerCenters provide a variety of employment and training services at no charge to help you in your search. You do not need to be claiming unemployment benefits or be out of work to use our services.
Employers: Need assistance with recruitment? Maine CareerCenters can help! We offer no-cost Job Postings to Maine JobLink, Multi-Company Job Fairs, Individual-Employer Recruitment and Screening, Interview Space, Workforce Information, and Training Resources. Contact us at the methods below and ask for the Employer Services Representative.
Upcoming Job Fairs
Workshops and Training
- No-cost, Short-term Training Available!
- Virtual (Ongoing):EMDC Services Information Session
- Virtual (Ongoing): Job Readiness - Preparing to Apply for a New Job Presented by EMDC
- Virtual (Ongoing): Career Exploration Presented by EMDC
- Virtual (Ongoing): Young Mainer's Workforce Academy Presented by EMDC
- Resume Review
- Maine Job Link & Resume Workshops
- TechHire Maine
- Veteran Education and Transition Services Resume Writing Assistance - September 25, 2020
- Virtual Statewide: Improve Your Online Image: Photo and Video Tips & Tricks Presented by Sunrise County Economic Council - October 1, 2020
- Connecticut Community for Addiction (CCAR) Recovery Coaching Basics Online - FREE Training
- FREE Coursera Training at MDOL + Coursera.org - September 22, 2020
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Address: 45 Oak Street, Suite 3, Bangor, ME 04401-7902
Phone: (207) 561-4050 or 1-888-828-0568
Fax: (207) 561-4066
TTY users call Maine Relay 711
Services are also be available through our partners at Eastern Maine Development Corporation in Dover-Foxcroft, East Millinocket and Ellsworth.