Southern Midcoast CareerCenter - Brunswick
COVID-19 concerns require social distancing.
Job hunting isn't always easy, whether you’re looking for your first job, trying to find another job or striving for a better job. Maine CareerCenters provide a variety of employment and training services at no charge to help you in your search. You do not need to be claiming unemployment benefits or be out of work to use our services.
Employers: Need assistance with recruitment? Maine CareerCenters can help! We offer no-cost Job Postings to Maine JobLink, Multi-Company Job Fairs, Individual-Employer Recruitment and Screening, Interview Space, Workforce Information, and Training Resources. Contact us at the methods below and ask for the Employer Services Representative.
Workshops and Training
- Basic Computer Tutorials
- No-cost, Short-term Training Available!
- Resume Review
- Maine Job Link & Resume Workshops
- TechHire Maine
- Veteran Education and Transition Services Resume Writing Assistance - September 25, 2020
- Virtual Statewide: Improve Your Online Image: Photo and Video Tips & Tricks Presented by Sunrise County Economic Council - October 1, 2020
- FREE Coursera Training at MDOL + Coursera.org - September 22, 2020
Southern Midcoast CareerCenter
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Address: 29 Sewall Street, Brunswick, Maine 04011
Phone: (207) 721-8200 or 1-888-836-3355
Fax: (207) 373-4004
TTY users call Maine Relay 711
Services are also available through our partners at Workforce Solutions inside the Southern Midcoast CareerCenter in Brunswick.