COVID-19 concerns require social distancing.
Job hunting isn't always easy, whether you’re looking for your first job, trying to find another job or striving for a better job. Maine CareerCenters provide a variety of employment and training services at no charge to help you in your search. You do not need to be claiming unemployment benefits or be out of work to use our services.
Employers: Need assistance with recruitment? Maine CareerCenters can help! We offer no-cost Job Postings to Maine JobLink, Multi-Company Job Fairs, Individual-Employer Recruitment and Screening, Interview Space, Workforce Information, and Training Resources. Contact us at the methods below and ask for the Employer Services Representative.
Upcoming Job Fairs
Workshops and Training
- Job Corps Virtual Information Session - open to the public! - September 23, 2020
- Virtual (Ongoing): Job Readiness-Preparing to Apply for a New Job Presented by EMDC
- Virtual (Ongoing): Young Mainer's Workforce Academy Presented by EMDC
- No-cost, Short-term Training Available!
- Virtual (Ongoing): EMDC Services Information Session
- Virtual (Ongoing): Career Exploration Presented by EMDC
- Resume Review
- Maine Job Link & Resume Workshops
- Job Corps Virtual Information Session - open to the public! - September 30, 2020
- TechHire Maine
- Veteran Education and Transition Services Resume Writing Assistance - September 25, 2020
- Virtual Statewide: Improve Your Online Image: Photo and Video Tips & Tricks Presented by Sunrise County Economic Council - October 1, 2020