110th Annual Commissioner’s Conference for Superintendents
June 25 - 27, 2023
The Maine Department of Education's Annual Commissioner’s Conference for Superintendents will be held from June 25 to 27, 2023 at the Atlantic Oceanside Hotel & Events Center in Bar Harbor.
If you have any questions, please contact Georgette Valliere at the Maine Department of Education at Georgette.Valliere@maine.gov.
Conference Fees & Registration
Two-Day (6/25-6/27) Registration Fee - $200 (Includes Sunday evening reception plus Monday & Tuesday conference days)
- Day 1 (Monday 6/26) Registration Fee - $125
- Day 2 (Tuesday 6/27) Registration Fee - $75
- *Registration includes all sessions, meals and materials
- Register & Pay by Credit Card
- Register & Pay by Check or Invoice
Conference Lodging, Agenda & Resources
- Agenda (Including Session Descriptions)
- Lodging Options
- Conference materials - coming soon!
Registrations are limited to School Officials, Educational Organization staff, Higher Education Officials, State Board of Education members, select Department of Education staff and other persons by invitation only.
For more information about the conference, please contact Georgette Valliere at 624-6605 or Georgette.Valliere@maine.gov.