109th Annual Commissioner’s Conference for Superintendents
June 26 - 28, 2022
Conference Fees & Registration
Two-Day (6/26-6/28) Registration Fee - $200.00 (Includes Sunday evening reception plus Monday & Tuesday conference days)
- Day 1 (Monday 6/27) Registration Fee - $125.00
- Day 2 (Tuesday 6/28) Registration Fee - $75.00
- *Registration includes all sessions, meals and materials
- Register & Pay by Credit Card
- Register & Pay by Check or Invoice
Conference Lodging, Agenda & Resources
- Agenda (Including Session Descriptions)
- Lodging Options:
- Atlantic Oceanside - How to Make a Reservation (PDF)
- Atlantic Oceanside Hotel Information & Other Lodging Options
- Book by phone: Call (800) 336-2463. Please Note - In order to receive the pre-approved conference rate of $323.00 per night & tax, individuals with telephone requests must identify themselves with: "Maine Department of Education - Commissioner’s Conference for Superintendents."
- Conference materials - coming soon!
Registrations are limited to School Officials, Educational Organization staff, Higher Education Officials, State Board of Education members, select Department of Education staff and other persons by invitation only.
For more information about the conference, please contact Georgette Valliere at 624-6605 or Georgette.Valliere@maine.gov.