Burnt Island Living Lighthouse Tour - 2019 Schedule
Who, What, Where, When, and How Much?
- Keepers of the Burnt Island Light, a non-profit organization, offers living history tours.
- Reservations: call Balmy Days Cruises at (207) 633-2284 or toll free at (800) 298-2284 or book on-line.
- Pier 8 - Board the Novelty (42 Commercial St.) in Boothbay Harbor for a scenic 15-minute cruise to Burnt Island.
- July 8 through August 29, 2019 - Monday and Thursday afternoons ONLY.
- 1:45 pm Departure from Pier 8 and return at 4:45 pm
- Cost: Adults $28.00 and Children (3-11 years) $18.00, Infants 2 and under are free.
- For more information, call Elaine Jones (207) 633-9580.
The Department of Marine Resources invites you to "Experience Maine"!
For more information call the Department of Marine Resources - (207) 633-9559, or Balmy Days Cruises - (207) 633-2284 or toll free at (800) 298-2284.