Report Violations/Concerns/Problems

Report Violations/Concerns/Problems – 1-800-750-9777 or by completing this form

This reporting form is designed to allow people to report forest and land abuse issues to Maine's Forest Rangers. Whether it be to report illegal dumping and timber theft violations, or to provide information on wildfire arson cases and vandalism to logging and farming equipment, this website offers an opportunity for you help protect Maine's natural resources and the people who work in Maine's forests and agriculture fields. Thank you for taking the time to register your complaint or to provide us with information. If you would rather speak to someone in person, call us at 1-800-750-9777.

  • Illegal Dumping
  • Timber Theft
  • Timber Trespass
  • Water Quality
  • Wildfire Arson
  • Logging Vandalism