What is wrong with my tree/shrub/forest report form

Is your maple looking a little yellow around the edges? Did your forest lose its leaves "overnight"? You can contact our office for help getting to the bottom of these and other problems and for advice on how to manage them by using our on-line form below. Fill out as much of the information as you can, and if you provide us with your daytime phone or e-mail address, someone will get in touch with you. If you have any questions or have problems completing this form, contact Tom Schmeelk at 287-2431 or thomas.schmeelk@maine.gov. If you would prefer, you can also reach us at (207) 287-2431.

If your questions are related to indoor, structural, yard, and garden pests, contact the University of Maine Cooperative Extension Pest Management Office.

*-required field

An e-mail address or phone number is required so we can respond to your request.

Geographic Location of Affected Tree/Shrub/Forest

Address (Not Postal Address):

If you are sending in a sample, you will receive a response from the Maine Forest Service once the sample has been received and examined. See instructions on how to submit a sample.