State of Maine Agricultural Trades Show
2023 Anticipated Dates and Times:
- Tuesday, January 10, 2023 - 9 AM to 5 PM
- Wednesday, January 11, 2023 - 9 AM to 6 PM
- Thursday, January 12, 2023 - 9 AM to 6 PM
On this Page:
- For Show Attendees
- The Maine Agricultural Trades Show News and Event Info
- Show Feedback - Share your feedback about a recent show, or ideas about a future show
- Subscribe to Show News
- About the Maine Agricultural Trades Show
- For Show Participants
For Show Attendees
Subscribe to news alerts and email updates about the conference schedule, participant directory and show events.
- Listening Post - Reserve Advising Appointment – To be announced!
- Conference Session Schedule – To be announced!
- Participant Directory – To be announced!
- Exhibit Map – To be announced! View sample map and diagram
Share your feedback about a recent show, or ideas about a future show
The State of Maine Agricultural Trades Show is sponsored by the Maine Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry. It typically takes place every January and is a place for farm, agricultural and related sectors to network and connect around business needs and trends. Producers and consumers alike visit this three day show to get professional expertise, learn about technologies and to gather information on the agriculture industry.
The event offers promotion opportunities for agricultural service providers, equipment and supplies, and organizations to exhibit on the trade show floor. It also includes a conference offering presentations about current topics, research and business trends, certification courses and annual meetings focused on agriculture, natural resource management and food systems.
Conference sessions encourage networking and help attendees learn about current agricultural, food system and natural resource management topics. Attendees may also partake in membership meetings, and obtain necessary training or continuing education credits.
For Participants: Exhibitors, Conference Hosts, Main Stage Presenters, Listening Post
Please subscribe to our newsletter and bookmark this page to receive updates.
Want to participate? Please refer to the following list:
- Participate in the Show (PDF) – Ways to participate, and selection priorities to read before you submit the interest form
- Peruse Participant Services to understand expectations and preparation needs
- Video- Interest Form (YouTube) – How to complete the interest form
- Checklist with Timelines (PDF) / (Spreadsheet XLSX)
- Profile Update How – To (PDF) (Video Tutorial) – Use to request extras, update directory listing, sign terms & conditions (Coming before Fall!)
- Price List (PDF) – Estimated prices of rentals and extras for participants
- Participant Terms and Conditions - Reference copy
- Access profile – Sign terms & conditions, request extras, update profile (To be announced)
- Conference Session Description – Add updated information for the attendee agenda (To be announced)
- Food & Beverage Request Form (DOCX) - For applicable conference Sessions
- Email completed form to the venue coordinator
- Tips for sourcing Maine products and ingredients (PDF)
- Listening Post Schedule – Add names, dates, update descriptions (To be announced)
|January - September||Complete the show interest form.
Use the interest form to submit requests to participate in conference sessions, exhibit space, and/or presentation/demo stage, and Listening Post.
Note: this is a popular event with limited space. Completing the form does not guarantee that businesses or organizations will be awarded a space or future agreement.
Participants complete profiles for online directory.
|January||Annual show occurs. Subscribe to event news, and follow along on social media with #MaineAgTradesShow|