Welcome to the Boards & Commissions Clerk Filing service provided by the Maine Secretary of State. This online service allows authorized individuals to maintain information about the boards and commissions they serve.
Services provided include:
- Manage Clerk of the Board information
- Record meetings and activities
- Manage member contact information
- File required annual reports
- Generate Reports
Who can use this service?
Clerks of the Board and designated external agency users for any Maine Board or Commission required by Title 5 Ch. 379 to file an Annual Report with the Maine Office of the Secretary of State.
What you will need:
- Login credentials
- Updated Clerk and Member information if applicable
- Meeting information
- Free Adobe Reader Software or other PDF viewer
Questions about this Service? Contact the Boards and Commissions Section at: (207) 624-7752 or by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org